Stay curious. There’s more to explore!
No matter where you are on your faith journey, there’s always more to explore in God’s Word. Dive in and feed your curiosity with the NIV Faithlife Study Bible.
Filled with innovative graphics and rich commentary, this visually stunning study Bible delivers helpful insights designed to inform your faith. Robust study notes are built on the original languages and adapted from the popular Faithlife Study Bible app, which has reached over one million readers.
The balance of striking graphics, comprehensive study features, and intriguing insights from multiple points of view will keep you curious as you explore the treasures of God’s Word.
- The full text of the most read, most trusted modern-English Bible – the New International Version (NIV)
- In depth book introductions that include an outline and information on authorship, background, structure, themes, and a map, a timeline, or both
- Verse-by-verse study notes with the unique focus of revealing nuances from the original biblical languages for modern readers
- Informative contributions by respected scholars and best-selling authors including Charles Stanley, Randy Alcorn, and Ed Stetzer, among others
- Over 100 innovative full color infographics, comprehensive timelines and informative tables to enrich Bible study
- Three detailed life-of-Jesus event timelines chronicling his infancy and early ministry, the journey to Jerusalem, and the passion and resurrection
- 27 family trees and people diagrams illustrate the interconnectedness of key characters in Scripture
- Helpful overview articles give a bird’s-eye view of the books of the Bible, noting the type of literature and key themes of each book.
- 14 original color maps at the back of the Bible provide historical and geographical context for key events of the Old and New Testaments
|Contributor(s)||John D. Barry , Douglas Mangum , Derek R. Brown , Michael S. Heiser|
|About the Contributor(s)||John D. Barry
John D. Barry is the CEO and Founder of Jesus' Economy, a non-profit dedicated to creating jobs and churches in the developing world. He also serves as a missionary with Resurrect Church Movement, the domestic division of Jesus' Economy dedicated to equipping U.S. churches to alleviate poverty and plant churches. John is the editor of Lexham Bible Dictionary and has authored or edited over 30 books, including The Resurrected Servant in Isaiah, Cutting Ties with Darkness, and the daily devotional Connect the Testaments. John formerly served as founding publisher of Lexham Press and is the former editor-in-chief of Bible Study Magazine. John speaks internationally on engaging the Bible, poverty, and spreading the gospel.
Douglas Mangum is an academic editor at Lexham Press. He is a PhD candidate in Near Eastern studies at the University of Free State and holds a Master of Arts in Hebrew and Semitic Studies from the University of Wisconsin–Madison. He is an associate editor of the Lexham Bible Dictionary, editor of the Lexham Methods Series, and a regular Bible Study Magazine contributor.
Derek R. Brown
Derek R. Brownis an academic editor at Lexham Press. He holds a PhD in new Testament Studies and Christian Origins from the University of Edinburgh, a MCS in New Testament Studies from Regent College, and a BSc in Religious Studies from the University of Oregon. He is the author of The God of This Age: Satan in the Churches and Letters of the Apostle Paul, a Studies in Faithful Living co-author, a Lexham Bible Guide editor and author, a regular Bible Study Magazine contributor, and an associate editor of the Lexham Bible Dictionary.
Michael S. Heiser
Michael S. Heiser is scholar-in-residence for Faithlife Corporation and Bible Study Magazine, as well as co-editor of Old Testament Greek Pseudepigrapha and Semitic Inscriptions. Mike translates works in more than a dozen ancient languages and dialects. He was named the Society of Biblical Literature’s 2007 Pacific Northwest Regional Scholar. He is also the author of the best-selling book, The Unseen Realm: Recovering the Supernatural Worldview of the Bible.
|Publish Date||Apr 4, 2017|
|Bible Translation||New International Version|
|Features||Concordance, Ribbon Marker, Thumb Index|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $39.99
Special Price $27.99
Regular Price: $69.99
Special Price $48.99
Regular Price: $69.99
Special Price $48.99