This Bible keeps up with you, to help you keep up with God! As an on-the-go teen, you’re moving fast. God is moving faster! The NIV Teen Study Bible will help you keep in step with all he has done, is doing, and will do in the world—and in your life. This bestselling Bible will also help you discover the eternal truths of God’s Word and apply them to the issues you face today. Features include:
- “We Believe”—Unpacks the Apostles’ Creed to reveal the biblical foundation of faith
- “Panorama”—Keeps the big picture of each book of the Bible in view
- Topical indexes—Help with in-depth Bible study
- Book introductions—Provide an overview for each book of the Bible
- Bible Promises—Highlighted Bible verses worth memorizing
- Q&As—Test Bible knowledge
- 4 full-color pages—Includes a presentation page and information about the Apostles’ Creed
- 8-page, color map section
- Biblical advice about friends, family, school, and other issues
- Easy-to-read font size
- Complete text of the New International Version (NIV) of the Bible.
With over 3.5 million copies sold, the Teen Study Bible continues to be a teen’s top resource for discovering the foundational truths of the Bible.
|Contributor(s)||Lawrence O. Richards , Sue W. Richards|
|About the Contributor(s)||Sue W. Richards
Sue Richards holds a BA in English from Methodist University in Fayetteville, NC and a MA in Counseling Psychology from the Seattle School of Theology and Psychology. A mom and retired English teacher, she is currently in the process of becoming a licensed psychotherapist and continues to enjoy writing and photograhy.
|Publish Date||Jun 24, 2014|
|Translation||New International Version|
|Features||Maps/Charts, Ribbon Marker|