The bestselling NIV Teen Study Bible has an all-new updated design to appeal to the next generation of teens. Packed full of study features that help today’s students learn more about God, the Bible, and how God’s Word relates to their lives, this Bible includes the following features:
- “We Believe” unpacks the Apostles’ Creed to reveal the biblical foundation of faith
- Topical indexes help with in-depth Bible study
- Book introductions provide an overview for each book of the Bible
- Bible promises highlight Bible verses worth remembering
- Q & As test Bible knowledge
- 4 color pages include a presentation page and information about the Apostles’ Creed
- 8-page full-color map section
- Biblical advice about friends, family, school, and other issues
- Complete text of the bestselling New International Version (NIV) of the Bible
With over 3.5 million copies sold, the NIV Teen Study Bible continues to be a teen’s top resource for discovering the foundational truths of the Bible.
|Contributor||Lawrence O. Richards , Sue W. Richards|
Lawrence O. Richards is currently a full-time author and speaker. He has written over 200 Christian books, including commentaries on every book of the Bible and Zondervan bestselling Adventure Bible and Teen Study Bible, which he did with his wife, Sue.
|Publish Date||Jun 24, 2014|
|Translation||New International Version|
- Review by Kristin
But what makes this Bible any different from any of the other masses of study Bibles out there? The language is slightly easier than I've found in an adult Bible. In order to address some of the angst of the hormonal teenage years, there are the "Dear Jordan" advice letters that address modern day issues that teenagers face. At the same time, there are the To The Point paragraphs that give Biblical advice on everyday issues such as problems with parents, peers and self-image.
At the end of the Bible are 8 pages of color maps that highlight the different areas during the history of the Bible.
Overall, I found this to be a very informative, and hopefully, helpful to teenagers as they go through what is some of their most difficult years of their lives. (Posted on 7/5/14)
- Review by Bible Reviewer